Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update and Ramble

Hey all
This is just a ramble post about what Iv been up to lately and some new hair chronicles..
I haven't been able to upload my new video yet for some reason you tube wont do it or my internet connection is not working properly, really bugging me.
I cut my hair! 
My hair has gone through couple changes in the last 6 months. I died it bright carrot orange red a few months ago which was cool , i felt like a cartoon character haha but that totally ruined my hair and now i had to chop it all off! Thank God i did cause I'm absolutely loving it baby!


Check me out ... curly and carefree, straight and sexy! I feel great!


Hopefully I will get to recording more videos in the upcoming weeks, iv been busy with freelance work shoots, weddings etc so have not had any time. I also been partying too hard and been to hungover half the time! naughty me!
Anyway stay tuned...promise to bring some more tutorials and blog posts..
much love 
Ciao bellas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...