Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana Inspired look

Hello peeps!
Finally uploaded my video. Funny seeing me with longer hair, but will record new one today debuting my new hair style.
This look is inspired by the Dolce and Gabbana Ad with Scarlett Johansson. She looks amazing in this, very vampy and goth like but sexy at the same time. Hope you guys will enjoy this one and let me know what you think!

Products I used

MAC foundation NC40
Stila contour kit
nyz blush in peach
MAC mineralize powder medium dark

nyx runway collection pallete (the neutral one)
nyx black eyeshadow
MAC paintpot in painterly
Black kohl pencil
krayolan cake eyeliner
prestige blackest black mascara
Girls aloud cheryl cole false eyelashes
smashbox brow tech

Mac nightmoth lipliner
smashbox crystal clear gloss
Hope you enjoy the video...heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBNjRgCEvQ
Ciao Bellas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...