Sunday, October 03, 2010

Natural Flawless Foundation tutorial

Hey guys!
Check out my new video, I do apologize for the terrible lighting but i recorded it at night and hardly have enough light in my room. But I promise il record one in the day next time so you guys can see better!
Here are the products i used in my video
Face
Cetaphil moisturizer
Smashbox photofinish primer
MAC nc40 studiofix fluid floundation
MUFE corrector pallete #5
Benefit eye bright pencil
Smashbox Artificial light in Glow
MAC mineralize skinfinish natural powder
Nyx peach blush


Eyebrows
Smashbox Brow tech 
Lips
Smashbox crystal Gloss


I had trouble uploading the video to my blog so heres the link!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlessiaDArtistries
Ciao bellas! xxx

ps..excuse my messy fringe, i had just washed it and it was sooo soft and annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...