Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Perfect Peach


So the other day while browsing the makeup shops "as usual", I was actually on the search for the perfect peach blush. I wanted a matte finish, peach with no pink in it whatsoever. I know MAC does peaches, but im so bored of the same old products and I used that one to death when I worked there.
I didnt find one unfortanely. However, I did find an eyeshadow. Benefit's powder eyeshadow in "shallow" was the perfect peach. I tried it on my cheeks and Voila!

The great thing about makeup is that you dont always have to play by the rules. I have been wearing this eyeshadow as blush all week and i love it! I will show you how it looks on my cheeks soon.  It is so longlasting, even more so than regular blush formulas!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...