Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My top 10 neutral MAC eyeshadows!

Hello everyone!


So the other day at a shoot, I was sitting in between touch ups and had a thought...what if I didn't have any mac eyeshadow? What would I do without my favorite ones? Scary thought. So that inspired me to write a list of the ones I cannot live without that I reach for all the time. These are mainly from my neutral palette, because mac does the best (in my opinion) hehe :) Enjoy!


Satin Taupe
Taupe with silver shimmer(Frost) 
Gorgeous all over the eyelid and goes with anything. Great for a soft smoky eye. I love it on brown and blue eyes.














Cork
Muted golden brown (satin)
Perfect to fill in brows and to lightly contour the crease












Sketch
Burgundy with red shimmer (velvet)
Beautiful shade to contour the outer eyelid and as an all over smoky colour. Makes green eyes pop!














Espresso
Muted golden brown (matte)
The perfect shade for filling in brows,contouring the crease 
and as a neutral shade for pretty much anything!












Brule
soft creamy beige(satin)
The best for all over base or a natural highlight under the brow












Woodwinked
warm antique gold (veluxe pearl)
My all time favorite bronze gold goes on anyone, but especially on blue eyes, really makes them pop!














Bronze
Gold brown with gold bronze shimmer (frost)
Truly the best true bronze. Perfect for weddings,natural smoky eyes and day makeup.This is really pops on green/blue eyes












Mulch
red brown with bronze pearl (velvet)
Love this gorgeous red brown for a warm smoky eye or just anything really. Such a versatile brown




                                             








Patina
Taupe brown with golden pearl (frost)
One of my all time favorite mac eyeshadow that i cannot replace anywhere else. A soft gold with a slight taupe tint. Such a unique color
















Club
red brown with green pearl (satin)
This is a fantastic unique color. Depending on the base you use can either look green or brown. Duo Chrome love it love it love it !












There are many more that I love but these are the ones I always reach out for. I do love many other brands as well. I will do some more top favorites in the next coming posts. What are your favorite mac eyeshadows?


Ciao bellas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...