Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zap those Zits!

Hello gorgeous peeps!

It has been so long since I'v blogged. Well frankly I grew abit tired and bored of it really. I have been so busy lately because I'v moved into my own apartment. I will post pics when I can.
I have been using this mask for quite some time now and i really like it.

Sulphur is a mineral used in skincare mainly for acne or comgested skin. It has a drying effect as well as antibacterial and germicidal. Well if you have alot of acne, or suffer from breakouts occasionally you MUST use Sulphur.


You can buy readymade sulphur masks and apply a small pea sized amount on the affected area overnight or use it as an overall weekly mask.Be careful though it can be very drying so use it sparingly.
I use the Proactiv refining Sulphur mask, but you can find one that works for you! I dont particularly like the Proactiv range in general but I like this mask for zapping those monthly spots!


I have seen a significant increase in my followers, thank you for subscribing and hope to continue to help and inspire!
Ciao Bellas!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The way you display your products can make a huge difference to sales. Beauty boxes are designed to attract more attention. Also, they provide a way to promote your brand or logo on the shelf. It shows that you have invested in a quality product that requires attractive packaging for protection. It automatically implies that it will be worth every penny spent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...