Thursday, June 16, 2011

Once upon a time in MAC

Hey Chics!

I was reently browsing through my old picture files on my computer and I came across some oldies back when i was still working at MAC. Sometimes (if i could be bothered) I would take pictures of my makeup applications. Nothing professional just photos of my work. I am so happy I have started to branch out from MAC and my style has also changed alot.

MAC has a very distinct style which they teach to all the staff who work there. It can be very drag like sometimes. Its funny because once I was told by a very famous makeup artist in Dubai to change my style which was "too MAC". Best thing I ever did. Anyway..here are some pics...before and after MAC.

Then....


Now....







I can honestly thank MAC for teaching me some amazing precious skills and I still love the brand very much, but as an artist its important in order to grow to always improve, update and be open to experimentation!

Until next time!
Ciao Bellas!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Good make up skills in there. That's what you may call talent then. Well,even any one who had already taken or passed a Cosmetology School Online can't achieve such great skills if the person does not have the passion to do it. Again, other than talent, all you need is passion to get same great results like this. Ill be gladly referring this blog post to my friends then, right away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...