Sunday, January 23, 2011

Im back! Update and Creativity

Hey everyone!

Happy New year! Its been so long since i updated my blog and my youtube channel. Almost a whole month! I have been incredibly sick since new year. I got the worst flu of my life and was stuck in bed for about 2 and a half weeks with fever cold chest infection from hell the works!
I do apologize for being MIA BUT i just didnt have the motivation or physical strength to do anything!

I also have been going through some life changes and been extremely out of it for the past month so just havent been in the right frame of mind to be blogging sharing or recording.
Annnyways....i am back and hopefully will be recording a few videos soon. I bought a new laptop and the editing program is so hard to use so im still trying to figure it out.

Enough rambling...
I have been creative in the this time iv been away in the form of painting.
I consider myself an artist and i used to paint more often but i couldnt do it in my own time because i used to go to this art house called jamjar.They had a 4 hour time limit on painting and i just like to take my time and not rush art. Now i have purchased all the supplies for home use. I bought canvases, surfaces,pastels,oil paints,acrylic paint,mediums, brushes and even an easel! I am so excited to show you some of my work...hope you enjoy it. :)
This was done in jamjar in 2009. Its my first ever artwork. Acrylic on canvas.
"Crimson nights"

My new easel,palette and brushes..This is one of my latest paintings. Acrylic on primed gesso board.
"Fruit"

This one was done early 2010. Acrylic on canvas
"Splash"

Done last week...Soft pastels
"Hope"
Done last week i was on a painting roll! Acrylic and soft pastels "mixed media"
its stll not quite done yet.


Done in 2009. Acrylic on canvas
This was inspired by the 4 elements of life
"Earth,water,fire,air"
The eye in the middle signifies life.



                                                       
I hopy you all enjoyed seeing my creations. I try and paint as much as i can because its liberating relaxing and makes me completely zone out. It makes me happy :)
Stay tuned for my next post on Eyebrow 101 : ) totally different topic! haha
Ciao!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...